Hey Everyone on the Internet, Are You Using Any Outdated Windows Operating System ? Have Ever Wanted to Upgrade Your Windows Operating System ?have You Ever Been Faced Any Error in Your PC Which Is Not Going to Solve ? Or Ever You Wonder to Clean Install Your PC With Latest Windows Operating System ? , but You End Up Thinking That the Process of Installing a Fresh Windows Operating System Is Quite Difficult, So Today I Am Here Again With a Simple and Efficient Way to Clean Install You Windows PC.
Basically When You Thought of Installing a New Windows Os to System Requires First Decision That Which Windows Version You Are Going to Install , at Time of Installing a Windows You Don’t Required a Professional Skills.what You Can Do Is Simply Follow Some Simple Procedure and Then You Will Be Proud to Yourself for Installing and Get Rid of Any of Your Existing Windows Problem, Lets Get Straight on the Point
First Thing First Is You Need to Decide Which Windows Version You Want to Install, You Can Google It Have a Look at Every Windows Version and Then Back With Decision That Would Fulfill Your Needs, in This Post I Am Using a Example of Windows 10 Which I Personally Use and Recommend You Because Microsoft Has Launched Its Major Updates Which Will Help Us to Be Protected From the Ransom-ware Attacks I.e Windows 10 Creator Updates 1703 (Os Build -15063.332) Which Is the Latest Patch of Windows 10 Microsoft Released in May 2017.
Step 1 : Downloading Your Windows Version (ISO File)
- Note : If You Already Have Windows ISO Then Skip This Step.
In This Step Only Thing You Need to Do Is Download the Windows Version of Your Choice, It Sounds Easy but It Is’nt , Why ? Because You Have So Many Options for Downloading Windows ISO Like From Microsoft Windows Server,torrent or Etc.the Only Trusted Source Is Microsoft Itself Only, for Downloading a Complete Fresh Windows ISO You Need to Go to Microsoft Website and Request for Windows ISO to Download but Some of May Find Difficulty to Download Windows ISO From Microsoft for Solving That I Have Made a Very Easy Video and Post Which You Can Follow and Easily Download You Windows ISO.
- Note : Downlaoding ISO From Microsoft May Ask You For Genuine Product Key, That Is Why I Have Method to Download Genuine And Fresh Windows ISO Without Product Key.
Check Out ” How To Download Windows ISO Without Product Key”
Step 2 : Create a Bootable USB/DVD
When You Have Successfully Downloaded Your Fresh Windows ISO in You PC Then This Next Simple Step Is to Make a Drive Bootable With the Windows ISO You Downloaded, in Order to Install Windows to Your PC You Are Required to Make Any USB/DVD Bootable With ISO. Making Any USB/DVD Bootable Is Like Copying You Windows ISO to It but With Some Technical Manner With Bunch of Codes and Something Which We Don’t Have a Idea, for Making It Simple We Use a Utility Called Rufus,
Note : You Can Also Install Windows With DVD. But In This Example We Are Using USB
Rufus Is Lite Weight Software Which Make You USB/DVD Bootable Which Is Easy to Use and Its Free. Follow Some Simple Steps to Make Your USB/DVD Bootable.
For Step by Step Process Of How You Can Make Your USB Bootable , Check My Post “How To Make USB Bootable“.
Step 3 : Begin the Installation Process
When You Have Successfully Made a USB Bootable With Windows ISO Then You Are Ready to Go to Installation Process,
- Backup Everything You Have in Your Local Disk Drive (C):
- Plug USB in Working Port of Your PC.
- Shut Down PC
- Go to the BIOS of Your System and Set Boot Device Priority To> USB (Different Manufacturer Have Their Different Bios , After That You Need to Boot From Your USB.)
- When You Select Boot From USB > “Press Any Key to Boot From USB/DVD” (Press Any Keyboard Key Immediately)
- Watch My YouTube Video For Understanding Better, Mentioned Below,
- When Installation Begins, Simply Go Through Navigation by Clicking Next (Install Now).
- Select > Languages > Region (Your Choice)
- Again Ask You for How You Want to Install,( Upgrade or Custom )
- Click Custom Install > Next > Format Drive (C) [Confirming Current Disk Size and Everything]
Now All You Can Do Is Just Wait While Installation Get Completed, After Successful Installation Setup Will Again Ask You Some Basic Information Like Your Name or Password or Some Setting That You May Want or Not. So That’s It I Hope This Post Will Definitely Help You.
- If You Have Successfully Installed Windows And Want To Activate Then Check Out ” How To Activate Windows Without Key “
Watch My YouTube Tutorial for Ease